6.4.12

KitKat Review: Big リトル Cookies and Cream

On our journey across the country of Japan, Steve and I found a few more KitKat flavors. The first we found is this package of KitKat balls called  Big リトル, or Big Little. Not really sure what they mean by that. Actually, if you look at the side of the package, they have "Big? Little? Big Little!" written on it, so it seems they're not quite sure what they mean either.

Anyhoo, they sell normal flavored KitKats this way too, but I prefer my KitKats in stick form. Steve bought this package and therefore gets to help with the review! Lucky!


There were 7 of these little KitKat chunks inside the package. We didn't really get a cookies and cream taste, more of a white chocolate covered oreo taste. I got a slight hint of cream cheese or something that I didn't really appreciate. Steve felt that the "flakiness of the wafers inside don't match what the texture should be. It's not a good texture." It was strange, I think maybe the outer covering was too thick, or there wasn't enough wafer? I dunno. I do know that neither of us were fans or would be eating these again. Crazy little kitkat balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment