24.10.11

My Palace!

Hello all! I have finally vacuumed and cleaned my apartment enough that I made a beautiful video of it, which you can view below. Sorry for the shakiness and such. If you want more info on something or better pictures, let me know!



My "palace" (because the building is a leopalace) is one room, on the second floor. Leopalaces are all over Japan, and are pretty much similar to each other, with small differences. For example, everyone else's leopalaces have much bigger refrigerators than mine. :( Jake's leopalace apartment is also on the second floor, and his door is on the ground floor with his own individual set of stairs, where as my door is on a balcony, with only 1 set of stairs leading to it that everyone uses. I think my closet is bigger than some other peoples, but they have more storage for food and kitchen stuff. The layout of the toilet/washer/bathroom varies as well.

The stairs to the bed open up for more storage. I have my games and art markers and such stored in there right now.

It's pretty small but that makes it much easier to clean. Although, it gets messier faster too.

No comments:

Post a Comment